Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 2 begins.....

Today wasn't too bad with the change in times of jogging, but I could definitely feel it.  Like Matt said, it was good to have the extra 30 seconds of walk time with the addition of the 30 seconds of jog time.  I started off pretty strong, but by the end I was totally feeling it.  But I felt slightly accomplished when I was done, too.  So that was positive. :)  I don't have any pictures related to running, but there's a military recruiting office right next to my gym and today some very handsome Marines were standing outside.  So here ya go:

imgres.jpg


So right now my training schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  But this week it might have to be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Why the change, you may ask?  Because I'll be with Matt in Florida at the Diocese of SWFL's Vocare #11!  So I'm pretty sure that there won't really be much time for a run Friday night.....sooooo before I leave for South GA on Thursday I'll do my Week 2 Day 3 training.  I'm okay with it though. :)


My new shoes are still pretty awesome.  I heart them lots. :)  And my battle wound, the blister from last week, is better.  That's positive. :)  I'm excited about getting Week 2 accomplished!  So proud! 

3 comments:

  1. Mercury) We are making progress!! I just kinda realized that haha.

    Venus) I can't see the picture... but I'd like to. haha, let me know if it's just my computer having issues.

    Earth) Yay for new shoes!! Once I get a paycheck I want to buy new nurse shoes. And then maybe new running shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturn) Yes, we are making progress. I can really feel it.

    Neptune) I can't see this pic either, and did you notice your font change halfway into the post? Not being the font police or anything, just thought it was weird

    Your Anus) I didn't actually get to see them in living color last weekend, we'll have to remedy that this weekend and make sure you get those shoes from Whole Foods Liz Baykur :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturn) high fibe. or five. whatever.

    Neptune) I like the font police. Have you seen the ban comic sans website? because I laughed a lot when I stumbled upon it.

    Your Momm) I'm jealous yall get to hang out this weekend. But yall will be jealous of my shoes when i get them. Well probably not actually haha.

    ReplyDelete