Tuesday, August 4, 2009

empty liquor bottles, condoms, and your momm.

What do all those things have in common, might you ask? I spotted them all on my run this morning, of course! "Your Momm" was actually written in the pavement, at which point I almost laughed aloud when I saw it.

I had to switch up my schedule a little this week. So at this point it is a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday week. Tomorrow I have a wound care seminar, maybe a meeting at the cathedral, hopefully Rita's, and then movie night at St. Bart's. Thursday I have my computer training class, so I can stop by the gym on my way home. Friday I have my first shift!! 6:45 am. Sharp. Punctuality is VERY important to my manager. Scary.

Week 2, Day 2 was pretty good, since I was running the correct times today haha. I was really worried my ipod was going to die on me, but it didn't!! Now I just have to remember to charge it before Thursday.

Instead of a picture, I have a link: Cheap music!! I think I'm going to get the new Phoenix album.

3 comments:

  1. mom) I would've totally laughed out loud if I saw that, no joke.

    dad) Yay for starting a shift!

    brother) really excited about Rita's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st Cousin) Me too!

    2nd Cousin) Yay for work and a paycheck

    Kissing Cousin) what is Rita's exacty?

    Agaisnt the Law) "your Momm" should be our team name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - It was funny.

    - I KNOW!! YAY!

    -Delicious italian ice. Weirdly good. Seriously, how do you make ice taste like cookies and cream? I have no idea, but Rita does.

    ReplyDelete