Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Glad I've got geese.

Today was a hard day for me, motivation and running wise. This morning it was crazy hard for me to get up and go for Day 2. No joke, if I were going to skip a day, it would've been today. But knowing me, it would've been even harder to start back up again. So thanks to you two for keeping me going, no joke. I just knew that if I didn't go today, I'd let ya'll down. So thanks. :) But the running was pretty crappy today, too. The first 5 minute segment I got incredibly winded and it was so hard for me to keep going. And that just put a damper on the rest of my run. But I made it, even though it just wasn't a good one. Boo. It didn't help that I really wanted to run in the rain and it wasn't raining.....so double boo hah.

The rest of the day was pretty blah. Friday for my Day 3 I'll be in the gym and a good friend of mine is going with me before we go to the OAR concert. :) So I'm pretty positive about Friday. It really comes down to the accountability we have for each other that really kept me going today. I just hope that Friday isn't as bad as it was today! Then I'll definitely be needing the concert to cheer me up! ;)

So all in all, ya'll were the reason I got up today and hit the road. Thanks for being pretty awesome geese. :) And here's a picture I took when I was down in SWFL for Vocare Int'l Conference earlier this year. It's just pretty, I think at least. :)



3 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I LOVE the blog (and the Cake reference). Keep it goin!

    <3,
    The Liz and Matt fan club, PA chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently this is a bit of a plateau week, huh? I have only run Day 1, and I can't do it today. I was planning on it, but bonding with work people took precedent. I am going to try a really crazy thing tomorrow and run after a 12 hour shift. I am hoping to make running into being a stress reliever. I mean, after a 12 hour shift I'll be pretty tired, but it might feel good to just RUN. So cross fingers for me. Then I'll run Day 3 on Saturday, and finally be on track again. Love you guys. This was almost a post in itself. honk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was a hard day for me too. But once I got going it was alright. I'm proud of you for making it out the door and I'm glad to have helped (although you deserve most of the credit) Hope you have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete