Tuesday, August 11, 2009

bad math

Okay so did anyone else notice that the amount of time they tell you to run in week 3 doesn't add up to 20 mins? 1.5+1.5=3x2=6, then 3+3=6x2=16+6=18! Not 20. Anyway, just seemed odd to me.

Now onto week 3 day 2. I almost didn't go today. I was thinking that since I ran yesterday to make up for Sunday that I could have easily justified waiting until tomorrow. I'm sure you all would have told me that was perfectly okay. But I figured I didn't want to start down the path of postponing runs for reasons other than scheduling issues. Like, I was perfectly capable of running today and I had no good excuse, so I ran (I ran so far awaaaayy....just kidding).

The run itself was a little better than yesterday's run. My entire legs below my knees are hard as a rock when i get done and burn like a mofo while I run but all in all pretty good. On a side note I ran wearing my Braves cap today and went without sunglasses. Not sure why.

Random picture time! (I'm really enjoying the random picture segment of my posts, I like that I may be letting you guys in on some pics you might not have seen and therefore more of who I am):

Thats me (sans hair) at Tallulah Gorge. Amanda and I went camping there one spring break and that's a shot from down in the gorge, which we hiked.

Matt


3 comments:

  1. For some reason I thought it all added up when I counted it, but I did just wake up when I counted....ugh who knows haha.

    I'm so proud you went today!:) Yay! Shows awesome dedication. :)

    I like the picture - totally doesn't even look like you! So weird! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't look like me? whatcho talkin bout LizMayWiliams?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, way to go! Apparently running is starting to become part of your everyday life, meaning... you are becoming A Runner!!! :)

    I agree, I am like, trying to see you in that picture, and I'm struggling haha. I know that it is you, I'm just not used to the altered hair and facial hair style.

    ReplyDelete