Thursday, August 20, 2009

I was running...

Week 4, Day 3 is in the books and it went well. I actually ended up running 15 seconds longer on my first 5 min running segment. I just kind of zoned out and wasn't paying attention to the stopwatch. Towards the end of my second 5 min segment my leg started hurting. It was kind of the back of my knee/upper calf. It wasn't too bad though.

So Saturday is my first actual 5k and it hurts my heart that you guys won't be there. But I'll be thinking of you the whole way I promise. I have a sweet idea for a shirt that I'm going to "make". You guys are going to like it I promise.

Picture time:





I took this last night in the draz's front yard with my iPhone.

Matt


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Yay for running longer! I'm glad that today went well. :)

    I'm sending you happy thoughts for Saturday - I can't wait to hear all about it!! :) And can't wait to see the tshirt. :)

    Honk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on Week 4, and good luck tomorrow!! I'm so proud of you, not only for starting running altogether, but diving in and running the 5K already. :) I can't wait to hear about it.

    Love you, honk!!

    ReplyDelete