Tuesday, August 18, 2009

suckiest run ever

So I say that but honestly the run went fine. No problems, i slowed my pace some since I'm going to run a real live 5k Saturday. But it is the circumstances surrounding the run that sucked. Amanda went with me and since she walks she is kind of in charge of keys and stuff. Well she locked BOTH our keys and BOTH our phones in the car and had to walk to the middle school (who the track belongs to) and called her dad. I didn't do a very good job of hiding my displeasure which only made things worse. So there is an apology coming Amanda's way very soon. I continued to run and just before i got done running her dad showed up and just as i was about to finish Amanda and her dad drove away. So I decided to walk home. So that's where I am now, at home with no way to get in touch with my wife. So as you would imagine, I'm not in a very playful mood so I'll end with this:
that's me on the last day of our honeymoon at Disney and that look is kind of how i feel.

Later

Matt


7 comments:

  1. Sorry about your sucky afternoon! Good job on still getting the run in.

    In that picture, I thought you were holding like a bag of coffee grounds that you were threatening to eat. Or something.

    Regardles... honk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V V
    V V
    VV
    V

    Hey look! Geese!! :) Also, I meant "regardless" up there... not "regardles." Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH. that was totally formatted to be in a V shape, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i love you, thanks for the honk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha I love the V, even though they didn't space out right. :) Yay for geese!

    Sucky afternoon, but yay for a run! :) And I'm totally confused as to what that bag is....hmmmm.

    BTW, I LOVE Disney World. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those were Disney Christmas ornaments.....we bought a fair amount of stuff while we were down there. We were literally counting cash from the envelopes as we were leaving the reception :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, very nice. Also- comment record, achieved!

    sincerely,
    goose.

    ReplyDelete