Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ride Sally ride

So first and foremost I have to say our beach run went really well. It was hot as balls, which since you ladies wouldn't know about that, trust me, that's hot. We tried to get a picture of the beach but we just weren't able to so this will have to suffice:





We did week 2 day 3 (me for the 2nd time). Liz felt like the run went well. She liked the breeze coming off the ocean which I agree was nice and it made the heat much more bearable. Even though the sand was pretty well packed where we were running I noticed a bit of a difference, as did Liz, in the difficulty that it added. I won't steal all the beach blogging glory and I'll let Liz talk some about it in her post.

All in all a great run surrounded by a great weekend of Vocare!

Matt

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up!! Yeah sand is definitely difficult to run on. Way to power through! I can't believe we are already on Week 3! I'm jealous yall were at the beach this weekend. I hope to get to some ocean again before the winter.

    ReplyDelete