Thursday, August 13, 2009

Paparazzi

So one of the benefits of having someone come to the track with you is that they can take pictures of you while you run!





Yay for my wife! I love you baby!

Week 3 Day 3 is in the books! Today's run went great! I ran for 29 minutes (including the 5 min warmup) and did 2 and 1/4 miles. I did the suggested running but I did 3 reps instead of 2. So feel pretty good about myself. Week 4 seems like it's going to be a mofo but we'll see.

First chance I get I'm stocking up on more fruit, mainly apples. Right now our food intake is in "what we can get our hands on" mode due to finances but well get back track. Also I haven't had a soda in 2 weeks! So yay for that.

On to week 4!

Matt


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Tomorrow will wrap up our group's Week 3 - heck yes! :) I'm also slightly nervous about Week 4, but we'll see.

    I love Amanda, too! And her mad photography skills. :) And the fact that she goes with you to the track. :)

    I love fruit. Right now we have watermelon and cantaloupe in our fridge. I think bananas are my favorite just because they go in cereal really well.

    And last, but not least, yay for 3 reps! I might do the same tomorrow...hmmmm..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Matt!! I am impressed with your extra running and that you finished Week 3 first! I won't finish til Saturday.

    I bought fruit this week! Now I just have to not forget about it lol.

    Mad props to Amanda!! Both for accompanying you at the track and for taking pictures :)

    I'm proud of you!! Honk!

    PS- sorry I couldn't chat tonight so much, miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys so much, I am really getting into this and I'm in the best shape i've been in in years and I owe it all to you two! (I think I said that before in a previous comment but it bears repeating!)

    ReplyDelete