Saturday, September 5, 2009

Do the shuffle! The old man shuffle, that is.

Soooo yeah...in order to make it through the whole run, I employed the use of the old man shuffle. It was a good idea since lately I have been running out if steam halfway through the run. But I made it haha. I'm not sure of my time and everything because I haven't really looked or been able to upload it. I'm down at Lake Blackshear for the weekend with the fam with no Internet access so yeah. I am excited about running here at the lake on Monday though. :)

Oh! So Thursday I calibrated my Nike+ at the gym's track. It wasn't off too bad so that's a bonus. I was definitely feeling the exercise though. I walked a mile and then ran a mile. Goodness gracious I'm glad I don't have to run every day! My legs were not happy. Hence another reason for the old man shuffle on Friday.

But anyway I'll write in more detail on Monday when I'm back in town. :)

Honk!

2 comments: