Friday, September 4, 2009

i passed the eff out

Yesterday I talked myself out of running in the blazing heat at about 5pm and talked myself into some pizza for dinner with Amanda. Overall a good choice. So I set off for my run at the track around dusk. The run itself was really great. It was one of those runs where you just kept going not really noticing that you were tired or in pain. I ended up finishing around 8:30. The link to my stats is HERE.

The dips at the beginning and the end are my walking laps. And like I said before I didn't notice much of anything as I ran so having that many peaks and valley's in the run kind of surprised me.
Something else that surprised me was that I passed the eff out when I laid down at about 9:30 last night. Next thing I know it is 2:30 am and I've missed 2 texts and 2 IM's from Liz W cuz I missed our Compline via Skype (again, my bad B). Needless to say while Week 6 Day 3 was good, it wore me the heck out.

Today Amanda and I head to Atlanta to visit for the weekend. Hopefully the weekend will include at least one run with Liz Baykur and at least one meal with both Liz Baykur and Liz W. I love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Here is a funny picture I found on the Texts from last night photo roll on flickr.







2 comments:

  1. haha that's a funny picture.

    It's cool that you were asleep - it's a good excuse....I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on making it through the run!

    ReplyDelete