Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Calibration station

I went to the track today to calibrate my Nike+. After walking a lap and running a lap it seemed a little off still but close enough. The walking was dead on but when I ran a lap it said I did .27 instead of .25. I'm not all that worried.

After I did my calibration I went home and ran around the neighborhood. I'm going to post a mile or 2 mile route on the Nike+ map thing on the website soon. If you haven't gone yet its really cool, other Nike+ users post routes so if you you're looking for a specific distance and don't want to use the track then there they are! Oh I also bought some sunscreen and one of those little pouch things to go on my shoe so it doesn't feel like I'm running on a rock with the Nike+ sensor.

Here is another picture of me from the gorge. It was really awesome and I think would make a fun trip for us to do one day.



Peace

Matt

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go! It looks pretty. :)

    I'm glad your calibration wasn't off too much - gives me hope that mine isn't either. :)

    ReplyDelete