Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm back baby!

Man it has been a long week. I haven't had a full C25K run in over a week, until today. I won't bore you with the details of what has been going on as you know already but here is a quick run down of my runs since last Monday:

This is where I locked my keys in the car and had to literally run home from the track, not fun. Then took Amanda to the ER and our week of happy fun times in the hospital began.


This was my first run after Amanda was out of the hospital. Wasn't really into it but felt like I needed to do something to stay with it or running might have fallen by the wayside.


This is where I knew I needed to step it up but still ease back into the full 3 miles. A good run overall.


And finally Week 8 Day 3 is in the books! It took longer than I would have liked but I got it done. I would have liked to have blown straight through C25k bus as you all know, life happens.


So its on to week 9! I'm very excited and I hope to see you on the other side of C25K!

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm happy that your run went so well. :) And that you're back in the game. :) Yay Week 9!

    ReplyDelete