Thursday, September 17, 2009

makin it rain!

Well I didn't make it rain, God did. But I did run in the rain today! I have to say it was awesome. I made it though with out any major problems, no having to pee, not bolts of lightning. I did have a side stitch every now and then, and I guess what could only be called a shoulder stitch....? (idk) I was so happy to run in the rain though. It wasn't too heavy but it was stronger than a mist. The only really negative i see is I worry about my shoes and how they handle the getting wet and drying off again. but I'm sure it will be fine. Here are the stats from my run:


Pretty good I thought. I do have a problem sometimes with my iPod when it gets wet. The controls get a little messed up but its fine when it dries so there. Week 8 Day 3 here i come!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Yay rain! :) And good job remembering to go to the bathroom before going for your run. ;)

    I can imagine that electric items would have a bit of difficulty working when wet. It happens. ;)

    Yay Week 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old sports trick for wet running shoes: stuff them with crumpled newspaper. It'll draw out the water, and they'll dry perfectly. :) We used to do it when I was on my college's track team. Works every time!

    ReplyDelete