Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nike+ and me

Today was my first day running with Nike+. First off I have to say that I like Nike+ a lot. Or I will once I get it calibrated. I did week 6 day 2 at the track today, so with the warm up lap and cool down lap equaled 11 laps or 2.75 miles. Well Nike+ said I ran 2.93 miles so i think its fair to say it needs to be calibrated.

As for the run itself, not at all bad. I did notice a lot more random pains in the legs and side but they never lasted long. I'll go ahead and give my Nike+ stats but understand that they are a little off: 41:10 mins, 2.93 miles, 14:01 mile pace and 653 calories burned. Now again, not sure about the accuracy. I plan on doing a light run at the track to calibrate tomorrow.

And now a funny dog picture:
OM NOM NOM!

Matt

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha nice spoon! :)

    I'm glad you got the nike+ and like it. :) I'll have to get mine calibrated this week as well, but that'll either be Thursday or Friday. Maybe Thursday just a light run.....hmmmmm haha.

    HONK! :)

    ReplyDelete