Thursday, July 30, 2009

The old man is snoring....

So this is what I ran in today.....




Not exactly this, it did let up some but not a whole lot. I have to say though.....It was freaking awesome!!! I loved running in the rain. I felt so hardcore and badass. Plus today was my first day running with music. So after doing my warm up walk to some Daft Punk this song kicks in


I know its going to be a running nerd moment (my first I think.....) but i got chills when that guitar kicked in. Today was a great day!

Also does anyone else notice that their runs seem to go faster with music? Mine seemed to fly by today.

I really owe you guys a lot with this blog and doing our training together. I really feel like this is the start of something awesome and I'm really glad to be doing it with you.

Till Sunday! (but probably at least once before then ;)

Matt

1 comment:

  1. w) YAY!! I'm so glad you agree with me about rain running!! Isn't it the best?? I kinda think I might always run in the rain if it was an option. Even in the winter I like it actually haha. Also I'm proud of you for sticking with it even though it was raining. Because it can be a challenging hurdle to cross. (Even though, duh, once you do its like, this is brilliant!!)

    +) Music also always helps. And of course the blog is making this infinitely awesomer.

    ReplyDelete