Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I feel a lot better

I just finished my run, cool down and all and I feel a lot better. I'm at the Valdosta middle track. Which is really a community track. Todays run was a lot better because I was actually doing the training correctly. Last thurs and Sunday I was running for 90 secs and walking 60 secs as opposed to the other way around which is the correct way. Needless to say that is why I felt close to unconsciousness thurs and Sunday. Today I even had enough energy to actually run the last 60 secs instead of jog.

Here's the track





I'll be doing another post when I get home of my sweet sweet shoes and my reward to myself for running.

Matt

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I like the 60/90 thing - it does give you enough energy to power through to the end, I think at least. Awesome job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 60/90 too. We have almost trained for the first full week!! Go us!

    ReplyDelete