Sunday, July 26, 2009

I got through it, I got through it!

Well. The knee is on its way back to better! This was the first time I've been able to work out since May without pain. I did a variety of stretches before I went out, and most of them again when I got back. I did my Week 1 Day 1 workout. So we are on our way, folks! Although the run was not painful, I was SO slow. I moved a bit like molasses. I am blaming that on the Steak N Shake I had for lunch. Not good training food haha. I'm thinkin dinner will be heavy on the fruits and veggies, light on the junk food.

In other news, tomorrow starts my job!! I got all my forms filled out for orientation for the most part. So that will probably be boring tomorrow. But it must be done. And in 5 days or so, I'll have health insurance again!! And soon after that, a paycheck!! I'm going to try to bring my gym clothes with me tomorrow and stop at the gym on the way home. Since I didn't take a picture of anything exciting today, here's one of my hospital!! So shiny!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, pretty :) I'm so proud of you, good for you living your dream and all that. Someone on this team should be at least. BTW the "shiney" comment made me lol for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt!! It'll be quite an adjustment... get ready to be supportive as I come home exhausted and overwhelmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really shiney! I was going to tell you that, but then the pizza man rang the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah when you get home all exhausted, I'll be exhausted with you haha. And I'm so happy for your knee! Yay!

    ReplyDelete