Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Post!!

Hooray! I am very excited about this endeavor. I am going to have my Week 1 from the cool runnings training schedule I sent yall the link for start this upcoming Sunday. I like this group blog because we can post cool links, good workout song suggestions, and have people to get excited for us when we get new running gear. And who doesn't love gear? I mean, seriously. Tomorrow I think I'll do some like... pre-training working out. To stay motivated. A little elliptical, some weights, maybe some crunches, and a ton of stretching... my poor tendons. Ok, that's it for now!

4 comments:

  1. I am pretty pumped as well, I'm hoping we can keep each other motivated instead of "yeah I didn't run either...." I have a sweet pair of running shoes that i bought a while back. I use them whenever I do exercise but that hasn't been very often sadly, but thats gunna change! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My actual first "post" come tomorrow, so get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Yeah, this is NOT allowed to be a "yeah, i didn't run either, mopey mopey I'm pathetic" blog. The appropriate response to someone who didn't run is, "oh that sucks, when will you have time to run again? because you know, you don't want that stress building up or anything." :) Also, good name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I think tomorrow I'll be looking for some new running shoes - mine are beat! And of course that's exciting. :) And I'll totally need the encouragement to keep it up, for sure. I'm excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete