Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My shoes and my reward!

Cookies!


Shoes!

I think I would have eaten the cookies even if I hadn't ran today but let's keep that a secret :) I bought my shoes a couple years ago when I joined a gym and I'm now actually putting them to good use. i think they are pretty sweet. They're Asics and they feel great. Anayway, like I said in the previous post today, I'm doing the training program correctly now and I feel a lot better. Amanda said I should keep doing it the other way but I think the right way will give me more confidence. Anyway, until Thursday!

Matt


2 comments:

  1. mmmmm cookies.....I love rewards! I think it's safe to say that all three of us love rewarding ourselves haha. And sweet shoes fo' sho! You will see my shoes in a big blog reveal soon enough!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I am very big into rewards/treats/prizes. Not always cookies, but definitely sometimes cookies. And I think you should keep following the normal training; there is no sense in overtiring yourself when instead you could just be gaining momentum from a slightly easier workout. Also, even in the picture your shoes look large enough for me to like... take a nap in. Not that you have large feet; I'm sure they are proportional to your height. Just you're tall and I'm short. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete