Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"to nice outside not to run" run

I just couldn't help myself. I told myself "self, you need to take a few days off from running to let your body rest." Having run a 15K one Saturday and ran during the week after then a 5K the following Saturday, my body was feeling it. And I was doing good there for a couple days but today rolled around and it was just so damn nice outside! So I ran. It went pretty well. My Nike+ plus said I ran a slower pace than the 5K on Saturday in Adel but it sure felt like I ran faster. I felt like I was pushing myself pretty hard. But regardless of what Nike+ plus says, I was pleased with myself tonight.

I plan on running as soon as I get off work Thurs, which should be around 3 and running like last week, then going to the track with Amanda while she does Couch to 5K. Good day to be a runner!

Till next time.

Matt

2 comments:

  1. It was super- pretty out today, and I wanted to run outside, but the track team was at the track at school. I am NOT ready to attempt to run in front of them yet. Still, I drove with my windows down to and from the gym so I suppose it evened out. Yay for running!

    ReplyDelete