Thursday, March 25, 2010

superfast update:

I'm back to square one, but that is better than not even being on the board. I went out for W1D1 workout yesterday in my toe shoes. It went well, i did have the obnoxious knee pain by the end of it, but i'm hoping with advil and a lot of stretching i can get back on track without having to stop for a week right at the beginning. actually the knee pain got infinitely worse at work since i had to walk up and down the halls all night long. i started looking up stretches while i was there, i made an ice pack; it was intense. ok well i have to go get ready for work round 2 of 2 so i can relish in my looong weekend off after that.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm happy you're back at it. :)

    BOO! For knee pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't call it comeback I've been here for years!" Dr. Dre approves of your running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mistake, LL Cool J approves of your running, not Dr. Dre, although I'm sure if Dr. Dre was aware of your running he would approve too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you liz, matt, dr dre, and LL cool J :)

    ReplyDelete