Tuesday, January 5, 2010

see us run

glad to see we're all back in it. I still haven't exactly figured out my plan. Today I went to do Week 2 Day 1, but sometimes I increased the running times and decreased the walking times depending on how I felt :) It worked out well. This week I am sticking to 20 minute runs. We will see what next week brings. The only pain I'm having is a bit in my right hip flexor. I need to find some good exercises for that.

Also I'm hoping to get some nutritional changes underway this spring. This week I stopped eating fried chips. I'm hoping to carry that over and add something else next week- I think it will be making sure to get one serving of fruit a day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your run went well. :) I hope your hip doesn't get too crazy - can't have any of that! ;)

    I have a feeling baby food will be involved in the diet change.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Lately I've been buying those prebottled smoothies and they are delicious! The pureed bananas might just turn into smoothie ingredients as right now they are collecting dust otherwise.

    ReplyDelete