Monday, January 25, 2010

Doggies make me smile

I ran today. Which is good since last week I only ran once. Oops. But I totally have a plan! Instead of running three times a week, I'm going to shoot for four. I really want to run the whole race, so since I've been a bit of a slacker I feel that I need to step it up a bit.

Today's run went okay. It was cold, but not freezing, so that was positive. I ran a different way than normal and that added something different to my run. Which was totally good because I couldn't find my earphones so I couldn't listen to music. I got a few stitches in my side, which wasn't pleasant, but I totally pushed on. I'm still in the walking/running phase, but hopefully soon I'll be at the straight running phase. That would be good. At the end of my run there was a guy walking his adorable doggie and it made me smile. And keep going. :)

I'm trying to get back to drinking the recommended amount of water (8-10 glasses/day), so needless to say, my bladder was not happy haha. But it'll be good for me - it's water! :)

I'm still excited about our race, even though I'm totally behind haha. And I registered! So it's official - I have committed to the race. Money has left my hands, therefore there's no going back. We can totally do this! It's gonna be an awesome weekend. :)

On a side note, for those followers out there, Matt is now a daddy! Little AJ is just cute as ever and Team LizMattLiz are totally excited about it. But I'll leave all the details to the daddy. :)

HONK!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! and yay dogs! and hydration!! gold star, liz, gold star.

    ReplyDelete