Thursday, November 5, 2009

Run For Vocare: Run #2

Yesterday's run went well although shorter than I had planned. I was going to try for a 4 mile run (not including the warm up and cool down walks) but ended up with a nice round 3 mile (2.75 mile run + .25 mile warm up walk).

This change was mainly the result of the route I took. I ended up running around a neighborhood that was unfamiliar to me (at to boot) and was going to do one of those "I'll turn back in the direction I came and just hope to end up back at my truck" sorta deal. Funny thing is, I ended up running to a road and being like "holy crap, this is not where I expected to end up!" So then I knew right where I was and just turned back and headed in a direction I knew. So by the time I got to my truck I wasn't anywhere near the 4 mile mark so i decided to just end the run at a respectable 3 miles.

This weekend is Holy Fun out at Honey Creek. We're leaving immediately after work tomorrow so there probably won't be a chance for a run but I will most definitely get one in Saturday and hopefully I'll be able to post via my phone from HC (I'll be sure to include a sweet pic too, which should be easy and Honey Creek is insanely picturesque).

Nov 2: 2.27 miles
Nov 4: 2.75 miles

Total miles: 5.02

Peace

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment