Monday, November 16, 2009

BOOOOOOOOO

Well. I ran the other day. And then today. Neither of which were very successful. Today my foot started hurting all kinds of intense. Of which that really bummed me out. :( I'm really hoping that tomorrow will look better. I'm pretty determined to make it the whole three miles without walking. So yeah, this week is the "now or never" week for me I think. I'm just nervous about the race only for the reason of my foot and not being able to finish, ya know? Well, I know I'll finish - I just don't want to walk.

Okay, enough of that. Even though I'm nervous, I'm still excited about the race. It'll be fun and really pretty with all the lights. :) It'll be a nice way to really kick off the holiday season, I think. Plus we get a t-shirt! haha!:)

Anyway, I will see you both VERY SOON!

HONK!

PS - we should coordinate ourselves.....maybe.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat with my hip and recent weird string of side stitches. We'll just have to encourage each other! HONK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete