Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am excited for the 5K!

I went barefoot running again in my purple toe shoes today. i had to take a couple walking breaks in there, but i went for longer than i had in a LONG time. I just had some shoulder side stiches that made it difficult. I am hoping to run a lot sunday-wed, then break til the race! i mailed my stuff in, so its official now :) Perhaps that was all I had to say... oh, so yesterday i slept from 11am-3, then from 1:30am-4:30am. I laid in bed til 5:30, but at that point i realized it was hopeless, so i got up, ate breakfast, put 4 loads of clean laundry away, cleaned my room, packed for the weekend, and got out the door for a run by 8am. who's impressed? i am. my body is so weird though. i mean really 4 hours of sleep shouldn't be enough. that is just a nap. but oh well. i just love my time off so much, i don't argue with getting to spend more of it awake, hanging out with people, being productive, or just lounging around.

ok race day is soon... HONK!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm really glad you love your new style of running. :) And I'm stoked that all three of us are "official" now. HONK!

    ReplyDelete