Sunday, November 15, 2009

pool time

So after I wrote my last blog post I immediatly went downstairs to the gym to go run. I figured I'd make it a light run then jump in the pool. I did a mile at a pretty good pace, faster than normal since it was on a treadmill and that makes it a little harder to slow down, granted all you have to do is press a button but still harder than running outside.

Anyway, I get done with my run and go to get into the pool but you have to swipe your room key and i couldn't get in! Turns out the pool didn't open until 6 am (it was 5:30 am when I tried). So I went back into the gym and decided to get on the stair master. I figured if I got on the treadmill again I might just go back to the room when I was done (due to being too tired) instead of get in the pool. I did 30 mins on the stair master and got into the pool.

It was HEAVEN! Did I tell you how much I love swimming? I think I was a fish or a dolphin in another life or something. I did several lengths of the pool swam for about 20 mins in all and then jumped into the spa. It was nice and hot but I didn't stay in it too long. Spa's/hot tub's are no fun alone ;).

All in all a GREAT morning. Now if only i can get back to sleep.....

Matt

Nov 2: 2.27
Nov 4: 2.75
Nov 7: 1.7
Nov 9: 3.11
Nov 12: 2.00
Nov 15: 1.00

Total: 12.83

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all up and early! I bet the pool felt pretty awesom after working your legs for a while.

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete