Monday, May 28, 2012

bunnies and blackberries... summer is coming!

I took a walk today! No like, premeditation (hahaha, I wrote premedication accidently... none of that either), no dreading it, it was just like... "I'd like to be outside walking around." Done. It was really nice actually. I needed some thinking time. And on my walk I saw this little guy:

He is not full grown, but the picture doesn't really look like he's any smaller than an adult :) 
I saw some blackberries on the ground, but only one or two unripe ones attached to a plant. 

Also, Saturday I got my hair cut! They took 5-8 inches off, depending on the layers and such. So as you can see, I had a lot of hair for it to still be past my shoulders at this point. This is a much better length for summer. The long hair was just so difficult to manage and keep restrained! Please ignore the face I'm making. I can't smile at myself when I'm taking pictures, so I went for an uncertain face. 


One month from tomorrow and I'm outta here! I've had a pretty good weekend though. Sad it is over, happy this week is a 3-day work week, nervous for Friday because we have a presentation, portfolio due, and then we are going on our year end retreat, which I am not looking forward to. I just don't want to have to do sharing activities or things like that. But it is at a lake house I think, so there can be swimming! I am excited about that part. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your hair has gotten that long! Although I should, but I still don't hah. Maybe it's just the disbelief that it's been that long since I've seen you. :( I love, love, LOVE that there are bunnies everywhere! I have a ton of birds, half are pretty and half are not hah.

    ReplyDelete