Thursday, May 10, 2012

Great week


It has been a great week so far.  Ellie's baptism was Sunday and it was a perfect day.  Everything went smoothly and we got to see some of our out of town friends who were awesome enough to make the drive down.  Here are a couple pics from Sunday, including the one of Ellie that everyone just feel in love with.





My running has gone pretty well this week.  Yesterday my legs, specifically my calves were absolutely killing me.  They were burning and just really tight, like hard as a rock.  Liz W suggested making sure I drank enough water before my run and I realized I usually drink a ton of water immediately after and while at work.  But not so much before running/walking.  So I'm going to keep that in mind for next time.  Anywho, hope you guys are doing well with ya'll goals etc!

HONK!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Awww too cute! Way to go with the running! And good luck with the calves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ellie! I'm happy you got some running in. And let me know if the water helps. :)

    ReplyDelete