Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A little better.

Today was the 4 miler. It was better than yesterday, so that was positive. The new CamelBak water bottle worked out really well, so that was a plus. It was good to not have to stop to drink water or have it spill all over if I attempted to drink while running. I definitely tried to keep on truckin', of which I did pretty well. So today's run gets an A-. Which is totally better than yesterday haha. There was a nice breeze, which was wonderful as I love a good breeze.

The downside is that my knees were not happy later this afternoon. They just didn't like me and they're still hurting a bit. Good thing tomorrow is not a running day. I went climbing tonight with Sarah B & Sean H, so I know tomorrow my arms and legs are gonna be a bit sore. Which is another good reason that I'm not running tomorrow haha.

I'm still hoping that my 6 miler will go pretty well on Saturday. I really want it to go well and top of my week on a good note. Here's to hoping!

HONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment