Monday, May 10, 2010

Go Speed Racer, Go!

Today was the first day of Week 2 and I only had to go 3 miles. So for some reason I wanted to run fast haha. I think it was partly because I just wanted to get it over with and the other was just to see how it'd go. I picked up my feet and pretty much hauled it haha. Which was definitely kinda crazy. It was pretty cool today, so I wasn't worried about getting dehydrated. That and the fact that it was a short run.

My legs definitely felt it, and still do actually haha. I have to admit that I had to stop a couple of times to stretch out the calves and to catch my breath since I was a running machine today. And my calves are still a little sore. I've got to figure out a way to rub them down or something when I'm down with runs. Something more than stretching. That way they'll be less sore the next day. I'm open to suggestions. :)

The different part about today was that I could only find one ankle brace. So only the left ankle was all wrapped up. Which was kinda nice because I'm not really a fan of wearing freaking braces all up and down my legs haha. But I totally remembered why I wear them haha. And I think it's time for new ankle braces again. Ugh. Dang legs! But I'm glad they made it through one more day of training. :)

HONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment