Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodness!

Yesterday I ran Week 1 Day 3, which was only 3 miles. But it was a hard 3 miles! My breathing was all kinda crazy and difficult. I had to keep stopping to stretch out my calves and catch my breath. I drank a lot of water all day, but apparently it wasn't enough because I really thought that if I had to go more than 3 miles, I was gonna get sick haha. But I didn't. Which is good.

The long run is Saturday - 5 whole miles. The funny part about this week is that I've run these distances before. The problem is that for a while there I didn't have the energy to go more than 2.5 miles. Stinkin' stress! I think I might repeat Week 1 just to get it all under control. But then again I'll just have to see. Week 2 is the same except for the long runs - those go up a mile each time. I guess I'll just have to see how I feel during the long runs to see how far I'll go.

So. Moral of the story: drink a CRAP TON more water since it's getting hotter and hotter. Can't pass out or get sick while I run!

Still excited about this whole journey - just have to survive it! HONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment