Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And she's off!

I must make a confession. I didn't go on my long run on Saturday. Oops. I did kinda have a reason - I didn't have anything clean to wear haha. I think there's also a part of me that's just a tad worried about the long runs and how they'll go. But I'm staying positive about the whole thing. Let's just hope that I can get a long one knocked out this week before I go to New York for the weekend.

Now on to today's run. I didn't run yesterday because my knee was pretty sore after frisbee on Sunday. Today it was just fine, which was a bonus. The downside is that I had a bout of shin splints, especially toward the end. The other is that I definitely started faster than I should have. Which then resulted in having to alternate walking and running the last mile and a half. But I'm glad to know that I can go faster. :) I really do want to get my time down, even if just a whole minute. :)

So here's to hoping my time will get better and that I'll get a long run in this week! HONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment