Friday, August 6, 2010

One Year

I have to say it has been a wild year. But probably the best year of my life. A lot crappy has gone on for me this year but between having a child and the amazing camaraderie and friendship we built through this shared experience, this year will certainly rank towards the top for many years to come.

I have to thank the two of you for keeping me going. Your friendship pulled me through some tough spots this year and your encouragement has kept me running (although this last month has been kinda rough for me running wise). From the Candlelight run in the essentially dark, to the River Run, to the Rose City Run to the Peachtree Road race. You guys have been with me the whole way and all those races have been some of the best experiences of my life.

I'm going to buckle down and get to it this year, I'm going to beat my times in all those races and set new times in new races and with ya'lls help I have no doubt I can do it. Thank you guys so much.

HONK!

Matt

1 comment: