Friday, August 24, 2012

Trying to jump back on....

Alright.  I've been the biggest slacker the past few weeks.  The first week I was back home from all the craziness of summer, I had this stupid cough.  And I was still SUPER tired from, again, the crazy summer.  So sleep whenever possible was on the menu.  Then the cough didn't go away the next week.  And then I just got complacent.  I haven't been able to get back on a normal sleep schedule so that I'm not exhausted every day, and my energy level has been really low.  Ugh.

But today I burned some calories!

I did my work out video today and I'm really happy about that haha.  Henry the pug was adorable and just say next to me for a while and then got bored and moved to couch and watched me a bit sadly/disdainfully.  But I did it!  It was harder than before, but that's only because it's been so long since I last worked out.

I'm really glad I got off my butt.  I just need to keep this going because my body needs it, dang it.  So here's to keeping the energy going!!

HONK!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! I can relate about being tired from a sucky sleep schedule- I am struggling! I'm sending you energy vibes to keep it up!

    HONK :)

    ReplyDelete