Sunday, August 19, 2012

I work out!

Hey guys!  It has been a hot minute since I've posted and A LOT has been going on.  Well maybe not "A LOT" but surely "a lot" anyway.  After making all A's last quarter I had a nice two week break where I got back into running on a regular basis.  During that time my itch to get back into the gym came back pretty strong.  I ended up joining Factor X Fitness in Valdosta ($10 a month no contract).  I've got a basic workout schedule set up of 5 days a week at the gym; Monday, Wednesday, Friday cardio and lifting and just cardio on Tuesday and Thursday.  I also plan on running at the track on the weekends.  All in all I feel really good about where I am moving forward.  I'm hoping that my change in school work ethic will transfer over to working out as well.

It's been so far so good I must say.  I'm keeping my weight down, feeling stronger.  I feel really good.  My only concern right now is managing my time.  Between classes, studying, kids and working out (trying to eat right, granted that doesn't take up time as much as it does mental energy) the days are pretty full.  Suffice it to say your continued prayers and support would be much appreciated.

Thank you guys so much as always.

HONK!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Do work son! :) I'm happy that the things you can control are going well. :) Yay for working out and making all A's and being a dad!!!

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Matt!! I know you have a lot on your plate right now, so good luck in finding a balance. But I am loving seeing your productivity lately!

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete