Monday, July 16, 2012

No Exercise July

That's what I'm calling this month.  No Exercise July.  Why?  I ended up not doing the Peachtree Road Race (a decision that I was really glad I made in the end), left for a week for Sawyerville Day Camp, just got back yesterday, and I'm leaving again on Saturday for our mission trip.  At some point I'll get some sleep in this week!

I can definitely say that I feel all icky and whatnot because of the no exercise.  It's sucked.  But I'm definitely looking forward to getting back on a normal schedule soon.  Well, in a couple of weeks actually hah.  (Once I return from our mission trip, I'm leaving again the week after for some much needed sleep and rejuvination...like going to the lake and staffing the Diocese of GA Happening hah.) 

Anyway, I just wanted to give a little update on how things have been and what the craziness of my life has looked like hah.  Here's to getting back on track soon! :)
HONK!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you gotta take care of other stuff. The important thing is you know you need to get back on it. We got your back.

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you own the no exercise July! :) And also that you know you don't feel better for not exercising. I agree with Matt, sometimes you just have to prioritize. Sounds like at least you and me and Matt are all dealing with similar things as far as that goes!

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete