Sunday, June 13, 2010

omg. hottest run ever today. i'm down at orange beach, AL and i decided to be all ambitious and take a run. once i got on the street behind Brit's, there was ZERO breeze and it was suuper sunny. Not only that, but my playlist sucked. I couldn't stay interested for like any entire song. I apparently need to do some weeding out of the songs i'm just not really feelin. Either way, i ran 20 minutes even though i felt like dying. plus i think i was a little dehydrated so that didn't help. i would love to increase my runs to 3 30 minute runs per week minimum. but this week i think it was like 2 20 minute runs. oh well. slow and steady wins the race. i'll be a runner someday. i'm actually starting to like it a little bit even though today's wasn't a ton of fun.

i think i need to do some like... mantra reciting before i go to sleep like: i love running and how it relieves my stress levels and gives me time to think.

hm. we'll see. heh.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all braving the intense heat and whatnot! :) Although I'm still jealous that you ran at the beach. Even though it was crazy hot. :)

    ReplyDelete