Friday, July 2, 2010

It's almost here!

The Peachtree Road Race is only one day away! I'm pretty excited about it. I got my number today at the expo with Matt & Amanda. The expo was pretty cool - I liked looking at all the fun stuff people put up. Plus there was even a Waffle House booth with tech shirts that said "I'm running so I can go eat at Waffle House" or something along those lines haha. But it was cool to just walk around for a bit and get all excited. :)

The downside is that I've been sick with a chest cold/congestion ickiness since Sunday afternoon. Which means I didn't run the first part of this week. Which wasn't what I was planning at all. Thankfully I did get the chance to run on Wednesday. Today I just went to the gym and got on a bike for a little bit. Just wanted to get the legs moving at least. I'm pretty much banking on the fact that the first three miles are downhill so that my time won't be too bad haha. And hopefully it's not gonna be crazy hot when Sarah and I start at 8:51, unlike Matt, that lucky dog, who's starting at 8:05. Let's especially hope the weather is cooperative when Tiffany starts at 9:00! Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! :)

So here's until after the Peachtree -HONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment