Sunday, April 4, 2010

Not too great....

Every run since the 15k has not been very exciting. I was hoping to be back up to my pace and hitting 3 miles, but it's been hard to get up to just 2 miles every time. So yeah, that's been a bit of a bummer. I'm really hoping that this week I'll be where I want to be, but we'll see. If not, I'll definitely be behind my goal time for the Rose City Run back in the ole hometown. I haven't really been disappointed about how hard it's been; I think it's more of a learning curve for me. I know that taking time off reduces your athletic prowess, and week isn't (for a normal person) supposed to be that detrimental. But for me, it's definitely been difficult to get back into the swing of things. I think that until I get really fit, taking time off will cause me more of a set back than normal people haha. But I'm okay with it at this point.

But yeah, every run has been hard to get through and even harder to get my body in gear. My body just doesn't want to move haha! I'm gonna definitely try to make this week the turning point and hopefully it'll be on the up and up from here! :) Gotta get ready for the next run! :) HONK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you girl, these last few runs have not been easy for me either. We can do it though! Don't forget that, we can do it!

    HONK!

    ReplyDelete