Wednesday, October 28, 2009

pre 5k test run

Tonight I set my Nike+ to "5k" to kind of see where I was. Now I'll preface what I'm about to say by saying that I know it will appear as though I'm making excuses, and maybe I am but there is no way my Nike+ thing was right! It said I ran 7 secs slower than my first 5K back in August. Tonight=41:56 and August=41:49. And I was really pushing myself tonight. Back in August I kid you not, an old lady speed walking passed me. That would not have happened tonight. So for my Friday run, since it is so close to the race I'm just going to recalibrate my Nike+. One lap at the track walking, one lap running. Nice and easy so I don't burn myself out before the race. Look for a brief post Friday then one Saturday.

Here is the chart from my run tonight, take it with a grain of salt:

Okay so I can't get my Nike+ thing going in regards to the online component. Anyway the run appeared to be pretty steady but I feel like the stats were off. Also I wrote this last night waiting for the Nike + to log into my account so all the "today's" should be "yesterday's"




No comments:

Post a Comment